Wedding Packages!

June 9, 2010

Last night I booked my first solo wedding, minus some second shooter work I will be doing this month. I can't describe the excitement and joy I have right now and knowing the memories and joy I will be giving to this awesome couple! Wedding Photography in my opinion is a huge deal and probably after the dress the biggest decision! After booking last night and feeling how I'm feeling now I want it to continue on forever! I'm offering a fantastic Wedding Package that would make any couple thrilled!
Ceremony/Reception up to 5 hours {Need more time? We can work it out}
Engagement Session {1-1.5 hours}
Bridal Session {1-1.5 hours}
Images from all sessions, all edited, all retouched and full printing/copyright release.
Print Packages can also be purchased with me!
All this for $450.00!
Spread the word!

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

wibiya widget