Jace, Mylee, Kas!

December 17, 2010

Jace is 3 Months, well almost 4 I can't believe it! Seems like yesterday I was just editing his newborn pictures! I can't get over his big beautiful eyes and his chubby cheeks! His only concern during the session was making sure his hands were in his mouth! Isn't he adorable? R22 copyR0 copy R7 copy R1 copy R5edit copy R10 copy R9bw copy R16 copy R15bw copy R12 copy R21bw copy R23 copy R25 copy R28 copy
We got some way cute pictures of his older sisters for Christmas! I just love this idea!R30 copy R33 copy R34bw copy R35 copy R37 copy R39bw copy R38 copy R40 copy

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Great pics! Love little Jace, favorites our the ones with his hat on and one finger in the mouth. Girls in pjs adorable!

Kim said...

Jace is so cute and the christmas pictures were darling, cute idea and great gifts!! Good color and clarity, very nice I like!!!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

wibiya widget