Spring is here

March 20, 2011

I'm so lucky that I have a few older daycare girls that love getting their picture taken! I had some backdrops I hadn't used yet so we had some fun playing around with them! Spring is here, but you can't really tell with the snow on the ground this morning! There will be a lot of fun stuff coming up this Spring/Summer! I have a lot of studio sessions booked well into May which is awesome! I love on location but I love studio just as much! Happy Spring Everyone! D3 D0 D8 D5 D12 D16 D14 D13 D20 D19 D18 D17 DA1 D21 DA14 D4 D7 D10 D15

2 comments:

Kim said...

Amber those pictures and those models were amazing!!! Those were darling . Those parents are very lucky to have a Great Daycare Provider and have her take Professional Pictures of their children...Nice job.

Shirley said...

How cute are those pics of the kids! Adorable!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

wibiya widget