End of March

April 6, 2011

I don't like to do multi-session blog posts but I've been trying to get these sessions blogged but it just wasn't happening. First up is the {M} Family! This session was super easy and fun. We were a little worried with the weather but it all turned out great! Their kids were so well behaved and way happy! Thanks Heather, I really enjoyed meeting you and your cute family! H0 copy H11 copy H19 copy H28 copy H30 copy H29edit copy H12 copy H1 copy H3 copy H5 copy H38 copy H39 copy H8 copyH9 copy Untitled-1
Next is sweet Andrew! He just turned 1 the first of March and he was active as can be. He reminded me so much of my little boy and how I had to always chase him down. Andrew and his family were the sweetest. I'm so lucky to meet such amazing people doing what I love! Thanks Guys! 8x10one copy And2 copyAnd1bw copy And19 copy
And32 copy And29 copyAnd6 copy And3 copyAnd4bw copy Last is my cousin Emilie and her cute family! We took these for her Engagement Photos! I will be shooting her wedding on Memorial Day! Congrats Guys, I'm so excited! Em1edit copy Em5edit copy Em3 copy
Em10 copy Em24 copy Em20 copy Em18 copy

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

wibiya widget