Charlee & Chase

May 25, 2011

I can't explain how excited I am for this wedding! These two are the sweetest, c...utest couple and I just loved working with them! We had a lot of fun and if you can't tell they have an amazing sense of humor! Thanks guys, only 27 more days!
Oh and I've realized everytime I do a storyboard with 2-3 photos attached on this blog the photos look off.  You'll notice in this post, so I will no longer be doing that. I wonder why, if any photographers who read this blog know why let me know!
0 copy
3texture copy
9edit copy
24 copy
22texture copy
34 copy
43 copy
Untitled-3
Untitled-6
41edit copy
35 copy
1 copy
4 copy
23 copy
26bw copy
32edit copy
38 copy
44bw copy
50 copy
49 copy
Untitled-1
Untitled-2
Untitled-4
Untitled-5
Diptych 3

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

wibiya widget