Keisha & Kendalyn

May 18, 2011

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

I went to high school with Keisha and you might remember sweet Kendalyn from this session.
3
I love watching the little ones grow, it's one really fun part of photography! Keisha's husband and Kendalyn's daddy is off fighting for our Country. She did these photos as a present for him and I was really honored to be a part of it. I look up to Military wives so much, I really don't know how they do it! Thank you Thad for all that you're doing for us and Keisha you are wonder women!
d2
0 copy
2edit copy
3edit copy
4edit copy
8edit copy
7 copy
18bw copy
22rdit copy
25bw copy
27 copy
26edit copy
28edit copy
30 copy
32 copy
33bw copy
d1
d3

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

wibiya widget