*Isabelle

June 20, 2011

I've been so lucky with all these adorable newborns lately! Isabelle just melted my heart and the love her mom has for her is just amazing. Her daddy is off fighting for all of us and I'm so grateful for him and what he's doing. I can only imagine how hard it's for him not being around this sweet baby girl and his cute son Ethan. Thank you Russ & Mallory for being so strong. I don't know how you do it Mallory, I look up to you so much! I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed working with this family! Thanks Guys!
web-1
web-15
web-35
web-39
web-7web-23
5x7card copy
web-14
web-12
web-19
web-4
web-8
web-31
web-33
web-37

1 comment:

Cami said...

She is just so, so sweet! You did a great job with her pictures Amber, just beautiful! And I love the picture of the 3 of them. :)

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

wibiya widget