$20 Booking Deposit.

April 14, 2015

Hello!
To keep my pricing low and to keep my clients happy I need to make sure I have my scheduling in order. I'm a part time photographer who does work full time M-F 8-6. I schedule my sessions nights and weekends and take in as many sessions a month as possible. I love what I do and I want to continue doing it with you all! Most of my clients know I book out fast, this means I turn down numerous sessions a month. When I get a cancelation whether that be with notice or late notice it hurts my business. I do have a cancelation list but usually by the time I contact someone they had already booked with another photographer.  I will now start charging a $20.00 non refundable booking fee, due upon scheduling your session. This can be paid by pay-pal, dropping it off at my home, or by mail within 3 days. This is non-refunable, but it will go towards your session cost when you do have your session. I'm a very reasonably priced photographer and my goal was to always keep it that way. Thank you for understanding! 

Here's a recap of my pricing...

Payment is due at time of Session. 
I take cash, check, or card. With card payments there is an extra 2.95% added. 

FAMILY, CHILD, MATERNITY, ENGAGEMENTS, PORTRAITS, BRIDALS, & SENIOR  SESSIONS.
$100.00
includes:
a 1 hour session.
Disk of about 25-30 High-Resolution Images, edited, and retouched. 
Both color & B&W.
Print Copyright
Up to 6 people after add $10.00 per person. 

NEWBORN SESSION
$120.00
includes:
90 minute session. 
Disk of about 25-30 High-Resolution Images, edited and retouched.
Both color & B&W.
Print Copyright
Pictures of siblings or parents included.
Custom Birth Announcement on disk ready to print. 
Add $40 and I will travel to your home in the salt lake county. 

Travel Fees may apply with outside of Salt Lake County bookings. 


PRICES EFFECTIVE WITH ALL NEW BOOKINGS.

No comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

wibiya widget