Portraits {picture overload}

April 9, 2010

I have such beautiful, amazing friends, so when I decided I needed some portraits I knew just where to go. It was so much fun and they all made it easy! Making people feel good about themselves is my goal! After every session I have done I make sure I walk away feeling like I learned something. Every time it is something new so I feel like I'm making huge progress! This session I walked away realizing I'm a chopper! I need to work on keeping all hands, feet, and backdrops inside the ride at all times! Happy Friday Everyone!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Great pics and such beautiful girls!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Holy Crap I have the most beautiful sisters ever!! You did a great job amber!!

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

wibiya widget